Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some progress!

Well, in regards to my 60 day b'day challenge with 6 days left, I'm at 161...a whopping 5lbs loss in 7 weeks. Pretty pitiful but it speaks to my inconsistency with eating well. Back to the drawing board. Me thinks my goals need to be smaller, more specific and for shorter time frames. I'll make another post once I determine what they will be.

In the mean time, there are some positives. 1-I'm less than I weighed on my wedding day. 2-Back in Nov 2011, for my sister-in-law's wedding, I wore a size 14 bridesmaid dress. Yesterday, in preparation for my good friend, Teju's wedding, I'm now in a size 12!!!

I need a comparison pic but at least for now, I'll post yesterday's pics.



Hey...even when you fail look for a reason to celebrate and be thankful. There are always small small victories even amidst what you see as failure. ^_^

Push on!

No comments:

Post a Comment