Sunday, April 10, 2011

My 1st Blog!

Who I am: I'm new to the blogging world. I'm 28 yrs old, African American, wife, friend and sister to you through Christ. 
What I hope to accomplish: 
I hope to be a source of inspiration to others. I hope the things I learn along the way and each success I achieve will be a source of encouragement to everyone who enters this site. 


Why blog? 
I never realized there was a void of black, female bloggers out there who are focused on health, nutrition and fitness until I tried searching for it myself. So here's to filling the void! Cheers! 


Why blog about health? 
I know there are many health related blogs out there but each journey is unique.  I'm unique.  I've had quite a few health issues in my young life and I'm quite ready to nip them in the bud. I have quite a few goals in mind as well, namely prepping my body for a baby!  Sooo, I'd say it's the PERFECT time to kick start my journey to excellent health. God help me to honor the precious gifts you've blessed me with. 


Full disclosure: Yes, this will be a blog about weight loss, food, exercise, nutrition, different eating and exercise programs and quite possibly many random things along the way...like this one, Oscar the Boston, my favorite running partner.   Bear with me, as this IS a document of my journey after all. ; )  



No comments:

Post a Comment